Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Brother

My brother is a child. He is seven years old. His name is Quoc Huy. He's a plump child. He has black hair, usually cut short.
He has big black eyes. His smile is cheerful.
The clothes my brother wears are not special; just school uniform and normal clothes such as T_shirt and shorts.
The colour he likes best is green.
My family has four people: My parents, my brother and me. Just has two sisters therefor we are in each other's pockets.
When I went to Ho Chi Minh city, My brother was cry very much. Because he very love me and miss me. Me too.
My brother's intelligent boy. He like research to knowledge of encyclopaedic.

Now I miss my brother very much.

7 comments:

  1. why you don't comeback home and meet your brother ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in stay here and I'm not comeback my home because I go to school everyday. From my home to here very far. I have not time

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's your home?. Why don't you try to return home on Saturday or Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thinks him is cute. Have you any his pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My home in Da Lat city.From here to my home about 300km.go about 6 hour.Very difficult for me.when I went to school every day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I have a brother like your brother,because my brother is s naughty boy ="=

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you should visit him ASAP, he love you :)

    ReplyDelete