Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Fairy...!!!

I will tell you about my mother. Her name's Huong, she's a wonderful women and she's 50 years old. She has short brown hair and a white skin. She' s a business woman. My mother's knowledge is deep and she's very friendly. She has many friends and everybody always asks her for some advice when they have a problem. She likes listen to light music and the best musician she loves is Trinh Cong Son. My mother has many hobbies: travel, goes to coffee shop with her friends. When I was a child, my mother always teaches me to share with everybody, to observe everything. My mother 's a good friend of mine ! She listens to me and shares everything with me. I'm proud of my Mom and I love her so much. In my heart, my mother like Fairy...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment