One place I like most is my house. There are 7 rooms in my house: a living room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. I love everything but the best thing I love is a yard because it same a small garden. My father love nature, so he really like to plant some plants, some flowers and vegetable. He said: “Plants helps we relax and give we fresh air”. My father is a good gardener. I feel peaceful when I come home !!!
I thinks “Family meal” is really important because in meal we can share everything, we talk about job, study,… “Family meal” make we happy and make we belong together !
Everybody in my house loves reading. There is a big bookshelf full of many type of books. We have novels, life story, fairy tale, short story, story in verses,…I love reading about wander and a author I like is HA MA with book “Tibet code” .
I love my family, my family is the best. I know, one day, I must leave my house but wherever I stay I always love my house…!!!
Như, your house is bigger than my house. May you upload a picture?
ReplyDeleteYes,your house bigger than my house
ReplyDelete@harry: ok !
ReplyDeleteNhư! You're a lucky person.
ReplyDelete