My grandmother died two years ago. She's very kind and loving children, grandchildren. She does cooking very palatably. She has a long hair and smooth. She has a gentle smile. Especially, She is very obese that was the cause of many diseases. She lives in Nha Trang. She has six children. There are two daughter and four son. Now, Just have two daughter and fourth son in Nha Trang. Others remaining is live in Ho Chi Minh city. So what makes she feels most happy is seen her child back. However, she has to wait very long because all of them have family, job and very busy that was a pity. For me, She is the best I close so I love her more than anyone in the family, including my parents. I really enjoy the food she cooks. I miss her and all her food. ^^
It was sad when she lost. Had you any her picture?
ReplyDeleteNo. I don't have
ReplyDeletemy grandmother lost when i'm 5 years old.now i miss her so much :((
ReplyDeleteSo sad :(
ReplyDelete