My “petit ange” is my niece. With me, she’s a baby angel (“petit ange”’s meaning like that).
My niece’s name is Suri (the sound likes Tom Cruise’s daughter). She’s just 3 years old. Suri’s eyes are dark and round. She has a Barbie dolling hair but it’s black and burnished. She has a plump face with a pinkish cheek (so lovely?!). As every baby girls in the world, Suri very likes to wear dress. And especially, Suri really loves orange colour so half of her wardro be have clothes with orange.
Suri talks so much because she’s learning to speak. She asks everything, everyo
ne that she sees, something like: “why I wasn’t be present at my wedding of my father and mother?” or “why do vehicles run on street?”… Although those question make me tired, I still love her so much.
In my eyes, Suri’s always an angel, I usually feel have a corona around her. Especially when Suri smiles and sleeping, I thanks God to bring her come with me by myself.


ohhhh, she's so cute.
ReplyDeleteYes,she's lovely
ReplyDeleteto Hong Nhung: "to be honest.. sometimes she said that she miss me.. so she loves me than u. keke"
ReplyDelete