
My young sister is a little lovely girl. She's seventeen years old. She has short straight hair and dark brown eyes. She has a lovely smile. She is genial. She always bring us jubilant atmosphere.
She is a person of talent. She's good at playing organ and guitar. Besides, she has a very nice singing voice. I really like listening her singing.
The clothes my young sister wears are style, just right for teens. They're usually colourful strange looking clothes. But I think they're really quaint.
Some people say my young sister their idol. I know for sure my young sister is a girl full of talent.
Everyone can listen my young sister's voice with me !!
Lisa, who are you?
ReplyDeleteI'm student of Zing B. do you know my teacher?
ReplyDeleteHarry, who are you?
ReplyDeleteWe are classmate ^^. Do not remember me?
ReplyDeleteYours sister's very lovely :x
ReplyDeletecute girl :x
ReplyDeleteNice voice and cute face!
ReplyDeleteadorable ;))
ReplyDelete