I'd like to tell u about my city!
Ho Chi Minh city's my hometown.Iwas born in Ho Chi Minh city.The population of Ho Chi Minh is about 8 millions.In Ho Chi Minh city's have places of interested are:Thao Cam Vien botanical,Duc Ba Church,Dam Sen park or Nha Rong Quay.....In my hometown you can enjoys delicious food such as:Hue noodles,chinnese fried rice,Pho....I have three things to tell you that is the atmotsphere in the city isn't as pure as it used to be,but u can enjoys a peacful evening in the park with many tall trees and the people in my hometown are friendly and hospitably,every where you go,u can get warm smille for them.The pictures in my city isn't good one,some building are very hight,expensive for rich people and some old small house in faraway areas are very poor.After school,I often go out with my friends,we travel around the city and enjoys delicious food.Especially in the evening we sit along the stress seeing people go up and down,enjoys a hot bowl of noodle or dringking coffee and listen music.If you have free time join us
Life is good here, hey...
ReplyDelete