This isn't the place that I grew up. But it's the house i call home.
Although my home is on a district in the center city but it's on an alley and have a small garden, that why my home has fresh air. It was painted in many different greens. That makes me feel comfortable and peaceful . The furnishings were decorated in modern style. And guess....... The decorators are my parents. It's meaningful to me :).
My home has ground floor, two floor and one terrace. The living room, kitchen and garage are on ground floor. I think it's to facilitate daily activities.My room, my brother's room and my parent's room are on first floor . It has one balcony and one small living room [that is my family's secret hehhe ;-)]. The small living room is my favorite; that is the place I watch TV, go on the Internet, make a phone call, chat with friends, do homework, take pictures ....etc. If you can't find me anywhere, you should check that room hahaha
My second floor is a stockroom and the place to iron clothes. Maybe my room will be there next year for some more privacy. I hope so :p
On the terrace, there are two washing machines and a clothesline.
same me, my home is the best hahhaha :))
ReplyDeleteI think you might make a good writer. Nice structure. I like the angular photo shots. Good luck with taking over the stockroom. :)
ReplyDeleteHome is best but I'd like to go everywhere
ReplyDelete