Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

A quiet place



Life is really animated and noisy. It sometimes makes me so tired and bored. I just want to disappear from my life. So I went to quiet place. It's in Duc Trong, Lam Dong. First I stood there, I really like it because of fresh air.

It's a special area, that encompassed by mountains. There are some plants and flowers. I like clovers the best. And every morning I rooted out weeds. It makes me relax. That makes me keep my mind at peace. There are some big rooms and two chapels. Everyday I went to the chapel to pray. Besides, I usually went for a walk alone, enjoy a view. My life seems came to a halt there. It's really peaceful and quiet place.
Everyone is friendly.


I think you will like it if you have an oppotunity to go there.

4 comments:

  1. Can anyone go to this place? Can you give show me where? What's the best time to go (when it's not raining all day)?

    ReplyDelete