Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Memorable moment

In this summer, i had an unforgettable memory, it’s a vacation that I gone with my sister and young brothers, far away from me now. I came to Phú Quốc Island.

Did you know Phú Quốc island
? Have you ever come? It’s a place worth going! You can go to it by plane, or by ship after go to Kiên Giang- Rạch Giá by car.

Phú Quốc is a real paradise
but it’s an island with many wild things, I had the exciting spending as going angling, squid fishing at night, discovered primeval forest, mountaineering… I like Sao beach (not star beach) best, this is the most beautiful beaches in island with shining white sandy like starlight, every guest had come and been attached nonstop. I miss Sao beach and my brother much.

Have u ever seen the Phú Quốc dog? they actually one of the worlds three rarest ridgeback type dogs that have whorls running down their backs.

And the food is important for every trip. So many special food and impression in me is mực trứng Phú Quốc (the squid have small eggs like caviar in there, maybe they’re with young? ). It’s particular ‘cause fresh, soft, crispy and greasy, oh and cheap, very delicious when steam with ginger, yummy…!


In addition, one thing make I love Phú Quốc so much another natural landscape is denizen in there. They are very nice, friendly and cute. I remember to have a little boy catched and gave starfish for me, lovely action, there're that starfish


And when I came to pearl farming, I was gave again. There's a man-made pearl.



There are my memorable moments. How about you? If you have a chance, let’s coming and feeling Phú Quốc island!

5 comments:

  1. I've been to Phu Quoc but you make me want to go again. Squid eggs... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you make a Phu Quoc's food for me ?ke` ke` ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I go I want to sleep on the beach for a long time, then go on a squid fishing trip at night. What do you mean by "denizen"? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I like starfish.When you came to pearl farming, you see pearl and do you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I like starfish.When you came to pearl farming, you see pearl and do you buy it?

    ReplyDelete