Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

A wonder of the nature



The country Viet Nam stretches from North to South include many beautiful sights, but if anyone has been to Phong Nha - Ke Bang in Quang Binh province will feel impression by natural beauty.

I and my friends had a great day there.

the grottos inside the mountains


That was where the grottos inside the mountains. From outside we sat on the wooden boat and started to go inside the grotto. There are a lot of the stalactites with many strange shapes. Flagstones, stone shoots is very imposing and multiform, I felt as at on the paradises, another planet. When came out we didn't sit on the boat, only went a for walk out, I saw the place there the same as a art picture, excellent !






outside the grotto




















the stalactites







Do you know ? Have to over millions of years, the natural created a wonderful picture for human.

I was really impression and couldn't forget the that place. Morever Phong Nha - Ke Bang was recognized as a world natural heritage in 2003.

You'll really like it when you go to there.

3 comments:

  1. The different colours are from coloured lights, aren't they? Was it cold inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are coloured lights, because it's dark inside and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone to Phong Nha cave.I like it same to you

    ReplyDelete