20/10/2010A foreign travel
I traveled to a foreign country on last summer with my family.It's Japan. I want to share my weal about travel.
Cherry blossom's holiday is organized from 10 - 11/04 every year. I went to Japan on 11/04 so I took part in Cherry blossom's holiday in Tokyo's park.Cherry blossom's symbol is pure and peaceful, so I love it. When I saw cherry blossom fall, I felt comfortable.
My family had a meal in Sushi Restaurant which had much Japanese food. It was beautifully decorated and very delicious as:
Tempura(Shrimp fried)...etc
Sakura Restaurant was so luxury.I could know very much about Japanese food there. Beside I could understand more about Japanese culture.

We joined to a tea ceremony. It's culture of Japan. When drinking tea, we had to drink slowly and slowly for enjoying the taste of tea.

In addition, I watched Sumo. haha... When you see my photo which I posted above. You will know about Sumo.

This is a traditional dance of Japan. The woman make up very strongly but It's specific characteristic of them.
I was honour to wear Kimono, It's traditional dress of Japan. Did you wear Kimono?
The tour was very interesting. When my family returned to Vietnam, we can't forget about the travel.If you have any idea to visit Japan,you can call me. We would have travel together.If I had a wish, I would wish to visit Japan again. (^,^)




wow u wear a kimono? it will be beautiful! can u show a picture of this? :))
ReplyDeleteYeah, where the photo of the kimono girl? Is everything in Japan as beautiful as it looks? One day I'd like to travel to Japan.
ReplyDeleteI don't confident when I post my photo.hix. Can you sympathize for me?
ReplyDelete