Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I love my Hometown

Today, I'd like to tell you about my hometown . It's Soc Trang City, a small city but I love my hometown very much .

First, I'll introduce to you to some foods . There are some special foods that I like very much :


  • Nem Nuong : includes pork , Banh Hoi , some vegetables , pickle and a special sauce ... it's so delicious ...




  • Pia Cake : is a special food of SocTrang City . Before leaving Soc Trang City , Some people buy Pia cake as a gift for their friends ...




  • Bun Nuoc Leo :




My favourite food is Bun Nuoc Leo, it includes : rice noodles , snake-head fish , shrimps , pork with some vegetables : bean sprouts , shallot , water cress, banana tree flower , basil .

The next thing I want to say is the streets of Soc Trang City, are not as crowded as Ho Chi Minh City and the air 's very fresh .

Going out of the city , we can see the fields , it's so fresh , when I feel stressed and want to escape the busy world outside , I often go to the fields . And sometimes I come there with my friend to take some photos . The scenery is very beautiful .



Those are some things about Soc Trang City , I hope someday I can take my friends there to visit Soc Trang and enjoy some foods there ...

13 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Oh i really like Bun nuoc leo, like u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hong Nhung : Let 's go to eat in HCM City ... hehe ... i know the address of Bun Nuoc Leo Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tôi cùng quê với bạn, rất thích Bún nước lèo, khi nào đi ăn nhớ rủ tôi nhé !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I want to go back to Soc Trang.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=79346&l=e9663ab496&id=100001568270777,
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=79345&l=d7f33a0c6f&id=100001568270777

    ReplyDelete
  5. hix. I have never eat Bún nước lèo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What does lèo mean? Is there anywhere in HCMC to have Bún nước lèo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe It's at Han Hai Nguyen Street , distrist 11 . HCM City ... it's so delicious ... =P~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ke`ke`..mango salad is a hot food now :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I don't know. If we could get the mango saland and bun nuoc leo in the same place at the same time, then we could see which is the really hot food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe ... I think each person has the different taste

    ReplyDelete