Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My homeland

NHA TRANG IS NUMBER ONE
Today, I'll talk to you about my homeland, it's Nha Trang city where have a long coast and beautiful.
Nha Trang's sons is friendly. Moreover, You can eat special foods when you come here.
  • First,"Bún Sứa": it's include sea nettle, shrimp, crab, rice noodle...with the ingredients of nutrition as protein, canxi, iron ...it's good to you.
Next special food is "Gỏi Xoài", It's very simple. Include upripe mango, cuttle-fish, bean.. Its taste is sweet, sour, hot. And it's really delicious.


You can enjoy seafood in restaurant which lie along the coast.
  • If you feel tired , you can swim on the sea. The water of the sea is very clean anh fresh air. And you can lie along the coast from 7:00AM to 9:00AM, it's good for your bone and your cell.
Not at all, your family can relax in Thác Bà hot water spring. You can bathe in hot water or mud. Mud is good for skin.
  • At night, the atmosphere is cool and silent. You can walk or ride a bike around the city. Nha Trang is a beautiful place so you can take a photo memory.
If you want to find clearly about Nha Trang, you can get a trip to Nha Trang, I belive that you will happy and comfortable when you come.
NICE TRIP ^^

17 comments:

  1. ARE YOU HUNGRY WHEN YOU SEE MY FOODS HIHI ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u make "go?i xoai`" for class? i wait for it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man..OK..I'll make it for class..hihi..but i can't promise actually the time i do

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be bringing the mango salad on Thurday, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. must your promise!hihi. I wait "gỏi xoài" from you. listen It's very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah ... we 're waiting for the mango salad ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had been travel to NT a lots. After reading your story, i want to travel again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you want to eat mango salad , you have to wait a long time,keke :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Bún Sứa.....can you make it 4 me...????

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey why dont u bring mango salad for class?? dont u see everyone waiting for it?
    (P/S: comment my blog too :d)

    ReplyDelete
  11. if u want to eat muc trung' (u must to go Phu Quoc and buy it then i'll make for u, ok?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so i'll be waiting a long time hic

    ReplyDelete
  13. When will you be back in PQ so I can come and eat squid caviar?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nha Trang is so beautiful, I gone there but I don't have salad Xoai in Nha Trang.

    ReplyDelete