
A peaceful place.
It's my home where I relax and rest after learning and hard work. When I come back home, I feel pleasant and comfortable. When I go out , I like talking with many people but when I return my home, I want to be alone, I don't like noise in my home. In my home, where I like the most is the terrace, a big terrace with a small garden. I love nature. There are many flowers, bonsai and trees in the garden. When I feel tire, I usually "play" with it. This is the way best relax of me. In my room, there are many books. I like reading about the ethnics different in the world and research cultural of their because I'm a anthropology student. In free time, I often listen to music in my room, I like all kinds of music. I usually listen akon's music. He is a famous singer of R&B music. Sometimes I go to the church with my friends or go to the pagoda with my family, I like both because when I go to there, I feel serenity although I have no religion. Follow me, everybody has a peaceful place for each individual.
It's my home where I relax and rest after learning and hard work. When I come back home, I feel pleasant and comfortable. When I go out , I like talking with many people but when I return my home, I want to be alone, I don't like noise in my home. In my home, where I like the most is the terrace, a big terrace with a small garden. I love nature. There are many flowers, bonsai and trees in the garden. When I feel tire, I usually "play" with it. This is the way best relax of me. In my room, there are many books. I like reading about the ethnics different in the world and research cultural of their because I'm a anthropology student. In free time, I often listen to music in my room, I like all kinds of music. I usually listen akon's music. He is a famous singer of R&B music. Sometimes I go to the church with my friends or go to the pagoda with my family, I like both because when I go to there, I feel serenity although I have no religion. Follow me, everybody has a peaceful place for each individual.
Nice one Huy. I really enjoy getting to know everyone a bit more through their writing. Did you grow those chillis?
ReplyDeleteNo, teacher. i don't plant the chilli trees, my mother do it but everyday i always irrigate water for trees and i really happy and relax when i do that work
ReplyDeleteI like eat chili
ReplyDeletemee too
ReplyDelete